Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The One Where Nutrition Rocks My Socks!

Heidy-ho neighbors!  Today is Wednesday and you know what that means....nutrition class!  It was are last official day of class.  Next Wednesday we have our final so everyone was pretty excited during class this evening:)  We got all of our grades today.  Here are mine: 98, 91, 98 on my 3 tests and 100, 100 on both projects.  Are you kidding me??!! How awesome!  Sooo excited.  I'm not conceited, but just felt like sharing my joy with you guys haha!

I think it's safe to say I'm looking forward to nursing school in a few weeks.  We ordered my books today and all of the girls in my class are so nice.  

I have taken to reading the Harry Potter books all over again this summer.  I am currently on book # 5 "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix".  I like it just as much as I did the first time I read it.  So I'm going to read now:)

Happy humpday everyone! 

No comments: