Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The One With Good News!!

Good News #1:  I get my braces off on July 31!!!   I went to my ortho appointment this morning and my doctor said, "I've got one more thing to do, but the next time you come in, you can get your braces off!".....I'm not going to lie, I almost cried!  Laugh all you want, but it's been a long year, a long haul, and I am more than ready to get these things off! :)

Good News #2:  I got to see my boyfriend tonightttt!!  One of my mom's friend's brothers passed away last week and the memorial service was today in the same town that David lives in.  Soooo, I tagged along with my mom this afternoon/evening and she dropped me off at David's and we had sushi for dinner and got to spend some time together.  It was so nice to get to see him in the middle of the week!

Good News #3:  I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning....Yes!  I am sleeping in, getting up and going to the gym, and then spending the day with my grandparents.  It's going to be a good day!

Did you guys do anything interesting today?  Any plans for the rest of the week?!

Erin

No comments: