I have never been tagged for anything in the blog world until I got home and realized that Katie over at The Adventures of Katie and Josh had tagged me for a fun little blog where you get to know about one another! I am so excited to have been tagged and can't wait to tag others and read your responses! Here goes!
I believe the rules are that I have to tell you guys 10 things about myself that you, the blog world, may not know about me! And then I get to tag some of you to play along!
1. I am an only child! My parents divorced when I was little and my mom never remarried! I do have to cousins who live in the same neighborhood as me that I basically view as siblings because we are so close!
2. I am the only one in my family with blonde hair!! Everyone else in my family has/had brown hair (some of them are turning gray...woops, did I just say that?!) My mom used to joke that the mailman had blonde hair! I'm not sure where it came from because everyone, I mean everyone has brown hair. Crazy huh?
3. My favorite show is Friends. I have all of the seasons, the Scene-It dvd game, and can literally beat the pants off of anyone. I randomly quote "Friends" throughout the day and it always thrills me to no end when someone actually has a clue as to what I'm talking about! What's really awesome is that my cousin Amy loves Friends too and we crack each other up with all of our quoting!
4. You may know this already, but I feel it needs repeating. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love it. I love it to the point that every month, I give my family and friends an up-to-date on the fact that Christmas is only so many months away. This begins the day after Christmas. I begin listening to Christmas music in July every year and can't wait until Thanksgiving because that's when I get my tree! I've had the flu on Christmas, eye surgery one Christmas, and was so sick this past Christmas from my jaw surgery that I hardly remember it- and I still love Christmas! :) It's only 164 days away...better start planning soon:)
5. When I was little, I used to have a recurring dream that I was asleep and someone would come and take me out of my room....basically, "steal" me. I would realize that I didn't know this person and start trying to get out of the car and then I would wake up. I think this still bothers me some today, because I'm still scared to stay alone (but I do...because I'm a big girl!) and I'm scared that my car is going to break down on the side of the road and I'll be by myself!! Ahhhh....
6. I have a terrible habit of quoting lines in movies before they are said....and it really gets on David's nerves:) He tells me all the time that I better stop because it gets annoying. I also just asked him to help me think of interesting things about me that I could write about and he said, "you have a bad habit of thinking you are always right"....but I mean, you're allowed to think you are always right when you are, in fact, always right....right?!
7. I hate shopping. Sort of. I can only shop for like 2 hours and then I get really, REALLY irritated and am just ready to be done. Sometimes it doesn't even take 2 hours before I'm irritated. I'm just not patient enough to sift through clothes and find something I like. I'm picky and very particular about what I wear. I like to walk in, have something jump out at me, try it on and get out! Apparently that's "weird" because I'm a girl...
8. I twirl my hair. It's a habit I've had since before I had hair. I didn't have hair until I was like 2 and my mom says that when I was little I would just lay there and twirl my finger on my head and fall asleep. And I've done it ever since! I pretty much do it all the time. And when I get tired, it gets worse. I don't have a problem with it, it's kind of like a comfort thing I guess! But it gets on my mom's nerves:)
9. I have NEVER had stitches from injuries! ( I had them when I had my wisdom teeth out and when I had my jaw surgery) I have broken a few bones, but no stitches....knock on wood!
10. And last but not least, I play on the expert level of guitar hero! Call me a nerd if you want, but it's an awesome game and I love being able to beat the boys haha:)
That's it! If you want to know more or have questions about anything I have said then feel free to ask or comment:)
And now I tag: D.A.R.