Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post Christmas...Post

Hi all!

Just letting you know I'm still here :) We ended up having a "white christmas" after all--it was absolutely beautiful!

David and I headed to his parents for a few days and that's where I am now. I fully intend on doing a christmas post (and a video...or five--aren't y'all lucky!) but I don't have all the pictures yet and I'm waiting on the good ones ;) Until then, I'm really enjoying reading about all of your wonderful holidays! It looks like we have all been very blessed this season.

On Christmas Eve, they sang a song and I just fell in love with it. It was a song about Mary singing to her baby boy who had come to save us. I thought it was so beautiful and was so enthralled in the moment of song that I completely forgot the name of it and most of the lyrics after we left! I have been wracking my brain over the last few days trying to figure out what song it was and I'm happy to say that I just found it about 10 minutes ago and wanted to share it with all of you :) I hope it speaks to you like it did to me!



No comments: