Thursday, December 16, 2010

Charlie Brown

Ugh. I have been in a mood most of the day and I have no idea why. There is no reason for me to be in a mood but I am. Jovie has just been such an evil girl today and Marley has been extremely whiny and doesn't want to leave my lap. (I'm not sure, but does that sound like parenthood to anyone??) It has been pouring rain, cold, and icy all day here so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Not to mention I have been working religiously on a little christmas present for Jovie (yes, I am one of those pet people...) and I ran out of material so I had to get out in the nasty weather....and then proceeded to break 2 needles while I was sewing! I only had 2 needles, therefore I am out until I find a Bernina store around here that sells needles. Bah humbug.

David came home early today (a good thing, yay!) and got really mad because apparently he had ordered flowers for me today. It's our 4 year anniversary today (I sure do love him!) and his flowers never arrived so then he was in a mood too, haha! So I gave up on my project for the night and we made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon for dinner. And a glass (or 2...) of wine! Now Marley has made his way on to my lap and David and I are watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and life seems a whole lot better :)

Tomorrow I'm venturing out to find the Bernina store for some needles--hopefully some that will stand up to my project-- and David and I are heading to a Christmas Zoo thing that his cousin and girlfriend know about. I'm excited because I think we get to pet a zebra! Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a great start to the week before Christmas! I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments: