Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi all! I haven't updated in a while because, really, there is nothing to update on. I have really enjoyed the beginning of my break and doing absolutely nothing during the day! :) I am starting to work on some crafty things though so hopefully I'll have something to update you with soon! Oh, I am visiting with my fiance for a week! He's got a couple food things he wants while I'm here so maybe I'll liven up my blog a bit with some pictures of it haha!

Anyway, I saw this video and it really touched my heart. Maybe because I'm a woman, maybe because I'm in the caring field of nursing, I don't know, but I do know that I started crying when the survivors take their place in the video:) It's an awesome video and I just wanted to share it with all of you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!





No comments: