Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! And because I probably won't be posting tomorrow, Merry Christmas!

I was up until 1:00 am baking sugar cookies and cinnamon rolls! By the time I was done, I was exhausted, ha! I think the cinnamon rolls turned out good (we'll know tomorrow morning!) and and I know for a fact that the cookies were good! I might know that a little too well in fact. I'm officially on sugar overload!
* Here's our annual picture from last year...notice Marley sneaking into the picture in his Santa suit.... :)

Today I'll be packing my bag (and Marley's!) and heading to my grandparents house. We'll take the annual christmas picture and then head to the Christmas Eve church service. Then it's dinner and game time...and finally time for bed so Santa can come ;) Word on the street is that it is supposed to snow on Christmas day! It hasn't snowed here on Christmas day in 40 years--I would love a white christmas so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :) I'm sorry this post has been all over the place, I'm kind of in a rush to get everything together! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year! Can't wait to hear all about yours!

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it...and it's new. I think I added it yesterday.

Laura Darling said...

Hope you had a nice Christmas! I love Marley's festive outfit! We tied a red ribbon around my dog's neck with a jingle bell on it and she wore it the last few days. I was so surprised that she liked it! It was adorable, although not nearly as cute as Marley's outfit!