Friday, December 3, 2010

I Should be Cleaning...


...but I'm not. I'm hosting an "Elf" party tomorrow for some of my friends because one of them has never seen the movie! It's too good a movie to pass up so in honor of her first time, we are partying it up! I should be cleaning and crafting for my company tomorrow, but you know what? I just don't want to right now. I have much more productive things to be doing, like blogging and waiting for David to get here. That's productive, right? So just some random thoughts to help round out your Fridays :)

- Do you think I should make a christmas blog? This one is kind of fall-ish and it's definitely not fall anymore. I don't have the money right now to pay to have a blog made for me (poor, pitiful me!) but there are some super cute free ones out there somewhere I'm sure! What to do, what to do? Help!

- This is my newest craft.

Perhaps you spotted it atop my head in this post? It's cute, yeah? And I love the puff ball on top! (I'm fairly positive the proper name isn't "puffball" but, what's a girl to do when she doesn't know the real name for it??)

- Wedding details are slowly being made! We sign our contract for our venue on Monday and I've picked out my colors! (ish....) I'm hoping to get a lot of this out of the way over break, any time lines from you newly married girls out there?? :)

-My granddaddy and I were at Starbucks today (you know, our traditional weekly starbucks dates :) ) and there was a girl studying in there. This nice man came in to get a cup of coffee and bought her a snack and left it with her with a note. How nice was that?? Talk about holiday spirit!

- I suppose I should start cleaning now. Bummer. But only 22 days until Christmas! Happy Friday y'all!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Your hat is SO cute! I'm totally jealous of your ability to knit. . . I have been spending a fortune on little knitted baby hats on etsy. :(

I always do the free blog decorations- it's too good to pass up. I can send you the code for snow on your blog, too, if you want.

This is the name of my friend who is a photographer. She is AWESOME! I met her in my baby classes, and her pictures are just great. You were looking for someone in this area right? http://www.sarahseay.com/

Okay, I think that was everything. :)

Ashley said...

I can't believe you made that hat. So cute!! You are really talented and crafty, girl!