Saturday, April 3, 2010

M.I.A.


I know, I've been M.I.A. again. I tend to do that often don't I? Life is my excuse this time. It's finally down to the last month of school and things have been hectic around here lately. All the projects and papers are beginning to be due and so extra work has started in order to get everything turned in on time. Honestly though, there hasn't been much going on to talk about!

* I did get inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society. Here is a picture of the people from my nursing class who also got inducted.

There were a lot of people from other classes who got inducted, but I think our class is the best! I guess I'm kind of partial though.

*I had my family birthday dinner...even though my birthday was 2 weeks ago! We had steaks, baked potatoes, and asparagus. It was so good! I love spending quality time with my family:)


That is really all that's been going on around here, aside from the piles and piles of school work! I have a test on Wednesday so I'm going to go study, but hopefully my days will calm down here soon enough and I can get back to blogging! Hope you guys have a great Easter weekend:)

Erin

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot...I was supposed to get inducted into STT in February, but they postponed our ceremony to April 25 because it snowed on the day of the induction ceremony in Feb!

Katie said...

your cake is so cute!

Happy Easter! :)