Monday, April 19, 2010

No Work to Do? That's Shocking!

It's the last week of school for the semester. This time next year I will be preparing for graduation! (But I can't think that far ahead yet...) I usually babysit Mon-Wed. afternoon/evenings, but the family didn't need me today so after class I got to just come home! I really, really, really just wanted to take a nap, but D.A.R. has inspired me to start running--and I've been going strong for a little over a week now! I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but it definitely makes me feel good afterwards! After I got home from running, I caught up with my friend Jess and my mom and I went to eat mexican food!

*Lesson Learned: Don't eat mexican food right after running. I guess I should have known that but, well, I didn't:) It makes you feel all gross :( *

I got my stuff ready for school tomorrow and....ran out of things to do! I'm currently laying on the couch updating my blog, reading some magazines, and watching my crush (Evan Lysacek) on DWTS. Life is gooood. (By the way, in case you didn't understand from my last post, I have another crush--Joseph Leo Bwarie, although David will always be my #1 crush!)

Speaking of Joe, I've been have Jersey Boys withdrawal. Like I really wish I lived in a city where Jersey Boys played every day, because I would probably go see it every. single. day. And sadly, I'm not joking. Luckily though, I downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes and burned it to a cd yesterday and can you guess what I did on the way to school this morning?

Yes, I belted out all of the songs! Very loudly! At the top of my lungs! I'm fairly positive people were staring and I'm even more positive I made an officer laugh. It's okay because I think he knew I needed me Jersey Boys fix;)

Okay, I'm done embarrassing myself now, ha! I'm going to enjoy the rest of my evening and hit the hay early!! :) Happy Monday, guys!

Erin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW...Sounds like you had a nice relaxing Monday! Mine was pure crazyness! LOL!

XOXO

Katie said...

great job with the running! Staying motivated is tough!