Monday, April 26, 2010

Thankful.


Today has been...well...let's just say I'm ready to go to bed! It wasn't a too terrible day- in fact, it wasn't really terrible at all. But there were a few things that were just really frustrating to me and some that hurt my feelings and sometimes that stuff just takes over my day. I know, I know, I shouldn't let that kind of stuff bother me! But unfortunately I was not given the ability to "let things go." I don't, however, want to bore you guys with the crummy things that happened today but I do need a pick-me-up of sorts. So, I thought I would write about a few of the things I'm thankful for. I find that sometimes helps me feel better:) Here goes:

1. I'm thankful for this little guy:

Words cannot express how much I love him:) He's an angel with fur!! He always has a sweet kiss for his momma and loves to sleep curled up next to me. He never ceases to brighten my day...even when he wakes me up in the middle of the night to go potty:)

2. I'm thankful for my wonderful friends.

I have no idea what I would do without them. They are always there for me and I could never express how much their friendship means to me!

3. I'm thankful for my family.

They have to love me forever:) They're stuck with me. And God really knew what He was doing when he let me into this family.

I'm thankful for a lot of other things as well, but I don't want to get too sentimental on you ;)

Leave me a comment and tell me what you're thankful for! I hope your Monday was a great start to your week:)

Erin

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

go snuggle your fur ball...hope tomorrow is a better day!

Katie said...

sorry you had a crummy day! I hope tomorrow is better! :)

I'm thankful for my family and for my job! :)