Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time Flies!


What a weekend! David came in to town on Friday evening and we had a date night at Zapata's (you know...one of my favorite restaurants!!) Oh man, it was sooo good! It was so nice to sit down and talk to my boyfriend:) We don't get much time together when I'm off at school. I can't wait to move down there this summer and get to spend a lot more time with him!

Saturday, we got up bright and early to participate in the March of Dimes walk! When David and I got there, Vanessa and her Dave were already there and she looked at me sort of funny and held out her hand...and.... SHE'S ENGAGED!!!!! Ahh, I was (and am) sooooo happy for them! They are perfect for each other and I am just so thrilled for them. I can't wait for her to start planning wedding details!! :)
*Right after I found out V got engaged!! *


*The love birds:) Aren't they so cute?! I love them!*

The morning started off kind of rainy but turned into the perfect day! It was overcast, cool, and there was a slight breeze--so, like I said...it was perfect! We had so much fun, I really love my friends:)

*Our group on the walk! We're looking good!*


*We even found some time to do some hand-holding on our walk:) *


*I love these girls! *


*As promised, the backs of our shirts! I think we pretty much all messed ours up, haha!*

David and I had already decided that we were going to spend Saturday night together so after the race (and a nap!) we went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner! We had proscuitto pasta and chocolate chip cookies for dessert! It was definitely yummy:)

Today we had a few errands to run and seeing as my grandparents always love to visit with David, we stopped by their house for an hour. The weekends always seem to go by too fast when I'm with my boy and next weekend I'll only get to see him Sunday evening!! :( Oh well, only 2 more weeks before I'm with him for good! It's going to be a great summer, if I do say so myself ;)

What did your weekends entail? Anything fun? :)

Erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

how fun! I love the picture of you and david!