When I got home I was excited to see that Katie had given me an award!
I'm honored that Katie thought to give me the "It's a Major Award" award! Hopefully I can do it justice:) I think I'm supposed to write about 10 things I love. Katie wrote about 10 things she loves about christmas and gave me the award because I love christmas too! I'm going to write about 10 things I love about Clemson University! That's my alma mater and since everyone is moving in this weekend and classes begin on Wednesday, I think it only fitting! So here goes:
1. I suppose first and foremost, I love Clemson because that's where I met David! We lived right next to each other my sophomore year and met when he was coming back from soccer one day:) Ahhh the memories....
2. I also love football season! Clemson may not have the best football team, but we have the absolute best fans! I hear all the time about how surprised everyone is that we have the most crazy fans! But we do, and I love it!
3. I love the fact that Clemson is a "college town". It's small and everything is all about Clemson all the time!
4. Purple and orange are, aside from pink, my most favorite colors! Any time I look for clothes, I look first and foremost for orange and purple! I mean, you have to have outfits for football games right?!
5. I love the fact that Bowman Field always has something going on! From ESPN's game day, to animal shelters bringing their pets out for adoption, to girls laying out on the first "warm" day in March (ha!) and guys playing frisbee! Bowman is always so interesting!
6. I love Historic Riggs Field because- that's the soccer field! I've seen my share of soccer games there because of David and, ashamed to say, but I've yelled at my share of refs! (I was even recognized as the girl who yelled some profanity at the refs one time by some man who sat next to me at a game...woops!)
7. I love the TIGER PAW. Everything it stands for, everything it is. The paw rocks. Simple as that!
8. I love the friends I've made at Clemson. I can't imagine what life would be like without Jess especially!
9. The cadence call! 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S! Fight Tigers, Fight Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight!
10. 31-14 (Clemson vs. South Carolina) NUFF SAID. :)
Now I'm passing on the award torch to:
Thanks again, Katie!! Hope y'all enjoyed my trip down memory lane haha!