Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas...In Pictures!


It's kind of late to be doing my christmas post but here I am, haha! But I'm not going to put long paragraphs, I'll let the photos do the talking for me--with some captions of course--y'all know I can't keep my mouth shut ;)
The grandparents and their grandchildren :)

Aren't they just the sweetest couple?

The whole family on Christmas Eve :)

Marley found his stocking and couldn't wait until morning...

Pulling all of his new toys out of his stocking!

Marley posing with his Christmas stash :)

In his Christmas jammies!
Ready for bed...
Mom and her new camera!

Amy and the hat I made her!

Amy had a special visitor on Christmas day! We all love Tyler :)

Scott's Christmas present to granddad--now he has a shirt for all the universities his grandchildren have attended!

The aftermath!

My beautiful cousin :)

Me and my granddaddy on Christmas morning!
My stash!

Our Christmas snow!

Pretty, pretty :) And still falling!

4 inches...very unusual around these parts at this time of year :)
Melting Marley's snowballs off after he played in the snow ;)


No comments: