Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Work, Work, Work, All Day Long!l

My "caught up" moment is now a glimmer in the past. Crazy right? How was I caught up yesterday and today I'm not? The truth is, I'm probably not behind. But I feel like it! I love to be ahead with my workload and so that's what I did today. I had maternity/peds today (funny side note: my friend Erin whispered to me today that the the "va-jay-jay" word was being used an uncomfortable amount today ha!) and class ended at 10:00am.

I hadn't seen my grandparents in a while so I went to their house and hung out with them for a while. They are probably the most awesome grandparents ever known to man. My grandmother wears a 20 lb. vest while she exercises and does core workouts and my grandfather runs 6 miles a day. I really wish I was that motivated! :) Anyway. I came home and guess what I did? I started reading for next week! I like to be ahead by at least a week in my reading so I have time to do actual school work during the week. Is that strange?

Luckily, I didn't have to go looking for procrastination because it came and found me! My granddaddy called and invited me to Starbucks:) We had a nice chat and it was just sooo good to see him for the second time today! Since I've been home, I've managed to read 6 chapters and pack my bag for tomorrow! I've got 4 more chapters to read for next week plus get a little more reading done in my Monique book, but I'd say I've accomplished quite a lot of reading tonight!

Tomorrow is clinical with the little ones again tomorrow...maybe I'll get to give another rectal temp? Or better yet, an immunization!! :) And then I'm heading back to see my boy. It'll be just us this weekend and I'm totally looking forward to that quality time;) And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will snow!! Hope you guys have a great night!!

Erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

6 miles? 20 lb jacket!?! That is intense!!