Monday, January 4, 2010

The One with the New Year!


Happy 2010 Everyone! I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve! I know I did! David and I had some family and friends over to hang out and watch the ball drop. My cousin Scott and his girlfriend Kylie came up from Atlanta...

*Scott and Kylie...aren't they cute?*

and our good friend's Jake and Jess came down!

*Jake and Jess! They matched:)*

We all went to dinner at On the Border (which was DELISH!) and then made our way back to the house to party! We played some games (including guitar hero...haha!) and had a great time hanging out and spending time together. It seemed like the New Year came really fast and I can't believe that it's really 2010 already!

*Jess, Big Marley, and me hanging out in the kitchen...where else would we be??!*


*I love this boy! We had a great time hanging out with our friends:)*

Saturday, David and I went to dinner with Jake and Jess to spend some more time together! We used to see each other everyday but now that David and I have graduated, we don't see them near enough. We got some sushi and came back to the house to watch Inglorious Basterds. Have any of you seen that movie? I thought it was a great movie! It was kind of gory, but not too much and just really well put together. So if you haven't seen it, you should!

*All of us outside the restaurant, it was freezing!!*

Today I'm in the house by myself. David went back to work today. I'm heading back to school on Wednesday evening to start my 2nd semester of nursing school (which I am really looking forward to!) I suppose I'll start putting christmas decorations away, although that thought really bums me out ha! If you have to go back to work today then good luck! If you still have a few more lazy days, then enjoy them! Stay warm!

Erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad you had a fun NYE with David and your friends!!!

I'm dreading taking down the x-mas decorations, it makes me so sad!!