Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Okay, I Love Friends, BUT.....


Y'all know by now how much I love the t.v. show Friends. So much so that all of my posts began with, "The One Where...", just like the names of each Friends episode. Unfortunately, since nursing school is back in full swing, the creative part of my brain has just lost it. All it's energy has been taken to use towards studying! So now you guys will just have to get used to "normal" blog titles...so... sorry! :)

Anyway, it's been a couple days since I've written, nothing new right? ;) This past weekend David came up! He got in on Friday around 6 pm and we ordered pizza and had a date night and watched "The Hangover." You've seen it right? We've seen it before, but we just laughed through the whole thing. Saturday we went out to dinner with some "couple" friends for mexican food and oh my goodness did it hit the spot! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures (at all this weekend actually!) but it's okay because I was relaxing and enjoying myself:) Annnnnd Sunday, my old roommate and bff Jessie came up with Jake so we hung out pretty much all day. Jess and I cooked dinner (proscuitto pasta, yum!) and watched another movie. And Monday, well...we watched Star Wars episodes 1, 2, and 3 ha--obviously we like movies!

School has been keeping me busy with reading 25,000 chapters a day (okay, honestly it's just around 6 a day, but who's counting??!) and I suppose I should get to that. Happy 4 day week that's almost over! Fill me in on what you did over the long break?!

P.S.- Hey to my new blog follower Anna....who just so happens to be one of my other old roommates!!! :) That was an awesome surprise!

P.P.S.- Erin Burleson- if you're reading this-- Hey. :)

P.P.P.S.- in case you've missed seeing pictures of my baby...here is my ALL-TIME favorite picture of his cute self!


1 comment:

Katie said...

mexican food ALWAYS hits the spot, especially some yummy chips on the side! Glad you had a nice time with David!