Thursday, January 7, 2010

The One with the Small Update :)


Just a small update! I haven't posted anything in the last few days because...well, there really hasn't been anything to post! I just hung around the house while David went to work. I cleaned up the house a bit, took down christmas decorations, and took Marley on a few walks. He's a little tyke but he sure does love to walk! I think he'd walk forever if he could:) I also gave Marley a bath. He doesn't like it very much....I wonder why?!

*Isn't he the cutest rat you've ever seen?! This was actually when he was a puppy so just picture a little bit bigger rat with bigger ears stuck straight out sideways and that's what Marley looks like during bath time now:) *

I knew the great time David and I were having was going to come to an end, but I didn't realize how fast it would be here! I had to come back home yesterday evening to start getting things ready for school. I start on Monday and I want to try to get a jump start on my reading and such because I found last semester a lot easier when I was ahead;) But I've just been so bummed today because I miss my boy.

*I love him:) *

One thing that cheered me up though is my granddaddy called me and wanted to take me to Starbucks! That has been our "thing" for the last few years and now that I'm back home for a bit, we've made it a weekly thing! So getting to spend some time with him was just a lot of fun:) And tonight I'm going to my aunt's house for dinner! Her and my uncle have been raving about this corn on the cob that they grill out and they have invited me down to try it! I'll have to tell you how it is:) It will be nice to spend time with them because my cousin Amy is going back to school on Friday!

*Scott, Aunt Diane, Amy, and Uncle Mike...Scott has already gone back to school and Amy is heading there Friday! But dinner tonight is sure to be good!*

It's supposed to snow tonight, I sure hope it does because I'm tired of this freezing weather and no snow!! (While everywhere else is pounded with snow!!) And just for fun, I'm going to leave you with a picture of what I looked like at this time last year...but no laughing;)

*Christmas 2008...obviously there are not many of these ha! This was 2 weeks after my jaw surgery...I fit right in with the Who's from Who-ville!*


*And this is Christmas 2009! Killing two birds with one stone- no fat cheeks and displaying my new CHI straightener and sweat suit from J.Crew!*

Happy 2010!
Erin

No comments: