Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Fun



This was such a good weekend! Thursday afternoon, one of my best friends and her boyfriend came in to town to meet their new niece! (Who is cute gorgeous, by the way!) They stayed with me though since the family was trying to get little Emerie on a schedule! David came up Friday evening so all four of us went to dinner at Maggiano's. It was so delicious--especially their bread, haha! Unfortunately, my crazy self forgot to take pictures...isn't that so typical??

Saturday was beautiful here, how about where you are? It was mid-70's so I laid out, of course! I didn't think I would get any sun! Both my mom and David said, "oh you won't get any sun, the sun's still too far away to get a tan!" So I laid out without any sunscreen on. Well, guess what? It wasn't too early to get sun. I got the mess burned out of me!

I know I look totally sick in this picture, and the picture doesn't even do the burn justice, but at least you get the point! My shoulders, chest, and stomach are so, so red. Ah well, the first burn of the year, I'll be sure to take better caution next time!

Today I felt pretty crummy from my burn, so I stayed inside (it's okay because it has rained all day!) and worked on some school work. I have a presentation tomorrow and some other projects to begin working on. I hope I can make it 5 more weeks!! :) Summer is slowly creeping closer!

What did you guys do this weekend? Anything fun? Did anyone else get burned?? :)

Erin

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Sorry you got burned! I always get burned once in the beginning of the sunny days!

Katie said...

At least you got the first burn out of the way, now it should be smooth sailing the rest of the year!