Saturday, March 6, 2010

*Update!*

I just wanted to let everyone know...I'm still here! Thursday I woke up at 4:45am for clinicals, my car broke down-ish (another story for another time!) when I was trying to leave clinicals, I drove to Greenville to spend spring break with my boy....annnnnddd I saw Brad Paisley! We didnt get home until about 12:45 so I was too tired to write a blog!

Then, yesterday I woke up and spent the day with my friend Jess while David was at work. We met David and her boyfriend Jake at Nami for dinner and went to see "Alice in Wonderland" after. We didn't get home last night until 1:00!! So I was too tired to write a blog again!

And now it's the middle of the most beautiful, warm days we have had yet this year and I'm sitting inside writing a blog! What am I thinking?! I'm going to play outside for a bit:) But I'll be back and I'll probably have pictures! (you know...because I'm trying to be better about that!)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Erin

1 comment:

Kait said...

Hi! I saw that you joined my blog as a follower and thought I'd say hello. I'm guessing you got it off of Kelly's Korner's young blog list. Thanks for following. I'm getting a bachelors in psych too, and often thought about nursing, so we have a lot in common!