Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...


I'm home! I'm glad, but I'm totally missing the beach! We had such a good time! David and I left Thursday after he got off work. Here we are at the beginning of the trip:
* Notice I'm having fun, David...well he's just too cool to have that kind of fun;)*

I didn't take any pictures 5 hours into our trip because it was just that awful. You can thank me later. We got there about 10:30 pm and it was so good to see everyone! It ended up being David and me, two of my nursing friends, Dev and Vanessa, and Vanessa's boyfriend Dave--and their 3 dogs! Talk about a full house. It was awesome.
*Me, Vanessa, and Dev on the beach Friday night!*

Friday, the girls got up and headed to the outlets to do some damage! I love, love, love J. Crew and that's where I got most of my stuff on Friday! (Do y'all get excited about new clothes? I have half a mind to wear my new shorts and tank tops to class tomorrow. I cannot. wait. for summer so I can wear my new clothes!) Friday night, we all got ready and went to San Jose's for a nice mexican birthday bash! (For me of course. Are you sensing a pattern? My birthdays don't end on March 10th...I pretty much drag them out as long as I can...ha!)
*This is one of the outfits my grandmom got me for my birthday--she's got style doesn't she?!*

I really have some of the best friends a girl could ask for because after dinner we got to eat this:

*I feel so special to have my own cookie cake! *

Saturday, we decided we wanted to take a ferry somewhere (hey...we're adventurous...ish)



*Vannessa and Dave on the ferry! They are so daggum cute.*

and we decided to head to Wilmington for a little more shopping! I mean, what good is going to the beach if you don't go shopping as often as possible, right? That is where David got my birthday present. Which I'm in love with. Entirely too much.

*Isn't it beautiful?!! I. am. in. love.*

I got it at Aqua Fedora so if you're ever in Wilmington, you need to stop on in. I promise you won't be disappointed.

We had a lot of fun spending the day walking around downtown and visiting little shops, but were happy to get back that night! We packed up early this morning and headed home. I miss my boy so much, but was very happy to see my little angel when I got home! I hope you guys had a great weekend! I'll leave you with a few more beach pictures:) Have a wonderful week!


*We were going for the windblown look...did we succeed?*


*Well, if not in that first one, then definitely in this one. For sure.*


*Beautiful.*

Erin


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

we had such a great time ! Thanks for joining us..we def have to do it again in the summer !

Katie said...

that dress is gorgeous! And your yellow belt is so fun! :)

Heather said...

I love your dress! It is beautiful! It will be perfect for summer! And the outfit that your grandmother gave you is soooo cute!! It looks like you had a great time!

Kelly Lynn said...

LOVE that dress! I've got to find that store in wilmy :) sounds like you had a great time!