Monday, March 1, 2010

Posting In Class


Shhh, don't tell my teacher!

Class is really boring today and I can't concentrate! So I thought I'd post a blog. Since I haven't...in a while. Spring break starts in 4 days! I've got 4 more classes, 1 test, 1 quiz and half a day of clinical between me and a sweet break! So I'm obviously having a hard time paying attention haha!

This weekend I basically did a ton of work. Unfortunately, the schoolwork is being piled on and on because spring break is right around the corner! I did find time to go to lunch with some friends! We went to Chile's and it was soooo good! I really need to get better at taking pictures when I go out and do things because I didn't take any! But here is a picture of us from my friend Whitney's wedding back in December!
*Vanessa, me, and Dev at Whit's wedding in December, we had a great time at lunch and I'll work on being better at taking pictures when I go out...woops!*

Saturday afternoon I went to see this movie:
Have any of you seen it? I know some people haven't liked it, but I loved it! It was so good! It kind of reminded me of the movie "Love Actually" with how all the characters are intertwined with one another! If you haven't seen it, you definitely should:)

I guess I should get back to paying attention in class! Hope you all have a great day! :)

Erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

I saw that last night! It was so cute!!! I cried when Julia ROberts came home!!