Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The One With the Short List. Then Bed.

1. I hope everyone had a fabulous day!  It was rainy here, but I was okay with that because it cooled everything down a bit!

2. I had my lab practical.  I think I got an A on it.  And I'm happy with that:)

3. My last class of the day was canceled today due to a power outage so no evening test this week!!  I was DEFINITELY okay with that!  I came home and studied for my anatomy test tomorrow!

4. I am EXHAUSTED.  I can't wait to take a break from all the studying!

Tomorrow is Thursday which means only 2 days until the weekend for all you working folks out there:)  Enjooyyyyy!

Erin 

ps- I still don't like my hair.  I'm going back to the hair dresser on Friday at noon to see if she can fix me up a little better.  Hopefully I'll like it enough to post some pictures!! :)  Keep your fingers crossed! Haha!

1 comment:

Katie said...

you need to post a picture of the new hair!