Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The One With the Loss of Brain Cells

Is it possible to lose brain cells from studying TOO much?!!  I really feel like that is what has become of my brain over this summer semester.  I had my quiz today.  I feel pretty good about it.  However, I am beginning to have a panic attack about my anatomy lab practical tomorrow, my nutrition test tomorrow, and my anatomy exam on Thursday!  There is just TOOO much to study in 2 days!  Helllppp!  I guess I'll just take some advice from a fish (you know...Dory from Finding Nemo?!  If you haven't seen that movie, you really should.) "JUST KEEP SWIMMING!"  I'll figure it out eventually.

I've decided to take a (short) break and update.  Don't you feel so special?!!  Really there isn't much to update.  I had class and lab today.  Oh, and I've studied.  A lot.  The end.

I hope you all are wayyyy less stressed then I am right now! :) Anything interesting happen in your lives today?  Fill me in...I need another break! 

Erin

No comments: