Sunday, June 14, 2009

The One With Graduation Day!


This weekend was one for the books!  My cousin Amy graduated from high school!  All of our family and friends went to her graduation on Saturday and had a nice get-together at my grandparents house after for some steak, homemade ice cream, and socializing.  I made a cake a few weeks ago and Amy wanted me to make her one for graduation.  Here is a picture of what it looked like: 
She is going to be attending UNC in the fall so I thought she would get a kick out of the cake!  I think she really liked it!

The graduation was at Bojangles Arena...Amy's best friend Karen graduated a day before Amy and her little sisters (who I have been babysitting for since they were 1...and are now 9 and 10!!) said that if they named a place Bojangles Arena, they should sell some fried chicken!  And man did that sound good sitting there waiting for the ceremony to start!  We got front row seats thanks to the wonderful family members who arrived an hour early!  Amy was directly in the row in front of us!
Here she is walking back after she got her diploma- an official high school graduate!

After graduation, we partied until around 10:30pm.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night:)
This is a picture of Andy, Karen, Amy and Tyler.  Karen and Amy have been best friends since they were babies...and the two handsome guys beside them are their boyfriends!

Amy and all of her gifts!  Isn't she beautiful?!!

Marley loves to give kisses!!

I guess tomorrow begins another week!  I have quite a full week of studying and tests, but I hope everyone has a wonderful, stress-free week!

Erin




No comments: