Monday, June 15, 2009

The One With No Title

First things first, I couldn't decide on a title for this blog.  The reason?  My brain is fried.  I have 2 weeks of summer school left plus one week of finals.  For the next 2 weeks of school however, I have either a quiz, test, or lab practical every day of class!  So I have been sitting here studying...and avoiding studying...and studying some more.  

I couldn't decide on a title for this blog.  Now you understand why.  Also, if this goes on to make no sense, my sincere apologies haha:)

Today I slept in, went to the gym, and laid out by the pool for a few hours.  The clouds came rolling in around 2:00pm so I left before I wanted to.  It turned out to be a blessing in disguise though because I called my hair salon to set up a hair appointment and they just happened to have an opening at 4:15pm today!  I took full advantage of that opportunity.  I got my hair cut shorter than in the past few pictures and I'm not sure how I like it.  I'll post some pictures of it sometime soon after I have figured out how I like it styled best.  You can tell me what you think, I promise I won't be angry if you say it looks hideous!  I'd just like the truth haha!  

Then I had dinner (roast, mashed potatoes, and salad w/ feta cheese...YUMMMM!!)  and now have been "studying" for the past few hours.  Ahh well, only a few more weeks!

What did you guys have for dinner?  Anything good?  I love trying new recipes so if you have any, let me know!! 

Erin


1 comment:

Katie said...

Roast and Mashed Potatoes sounds DELICIOUS!! I haven't made dinner yet, but it looks like a BBQ'd Chicken kinda night.

Good Luck with all of your tests!