Monday, February 1, 2010

Relaxation Station

My day off today was great! I saw "The Edge of Darkness" with my mom and one of her friends. I personally didn't like it--it honestly kind of scared me ha! But my mom enjoyed it. We went to lunch at Pei Wei, a kind of "fast food" japanese place, although it is a sit down place. It was really just nice to not have to go to school!

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of finding a new look for my blog, so it's going to look pretty shabby until I figure out what I want to do with it!. The previous one I had didn't last very long:) Do you guys have any suggestions of where I can find one?! I am thinking about getting someone to design me one, but until I have time to blog everyday, I think I'm going to have to put that idea on the back burner! Any free blog templates you guys know of? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

I think I'm about to go take an online quiz...I guess my day of relaxation is coming to an end! It's okay because I'm holding out for another snow day in a few weeks--I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Night y'all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I got my blog from a site called Cutest Blog on the Block and they have a bunch of diff templates. :)