Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I hope you all have enjoyed spending it with your "valentine"!! As for me and my boy, we celebrated yesterday! I had to come home today since I have classes tomorrow so we celebrated a day early:) Here's a rundown on the weekend:

Friday night it snowed, and snowed, and well...snowed some more! We ended up getting about 4 inches and I was so excited I was at the new house for the first snow! It was beautiful!

*The beautiful front of the house covered in snow! *


* Our backyard! Lots and lots of snow! *

Marley loves the snow so we took him out for a bit on Friday night. Here is what he looked like when he came inside:
*My puppy snowball :) *
He was a puppy snowball! The poor boy could hardly walk, ha!

Saturday, we got up and built a snowman! If you live in the south, you know how fast temperatures can change and they did just that on Saturday! We barely had our snowman up before he started melting! We got a quick picture and then went inside to watch the Olympics (Which, by the way, I am totally enjoying the winter olympics this year!! What about you??!)

* Can you see the snow already melting around us?! *

Like I said earlier, we had our valentine's on Saturday! David had roses delivered to the house, they were beautiful!

We got ready and went to a delicious dinner at our favorite restaurant, Nami. (It's a really nice japanese restaurant in Anderson, SC! You should definitely stop by if you are ever driving by on 85!!) It was so so nice to just get to spend time with David and talk about anything and everything we could think of!


*Dressed up and ready to go for our valentine's dinner! *

My favorite part of the night though, is when we were heading to bed and watching an info-mercial on 60's music. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't grow up in the 60's music era (I'm sorry if you enjoy it, I don't hate it, but it's just not my taste!!) but David had me laughing so hard! I think I laughed for literally an hour- it was pure bliss:)

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's weekend, did you all get snow? Go out to dinner? Fill me in, I want to hear all about it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

cute pictures!!! And your house is beautiful!!!