Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vancouver

I don't know about you, but I am thoroughly enjoying the winter olympics this year! It makes me want to go back a few years and learn to ice skate really well or learn how to do some good down hill skiing! I'm living vicariously through my tv though!

I've loved loved loved watching people win gold medals- especially the canadian guy who has the brother with cerebral palsy- such a sweet story! And the Chinese ice skate pair who have been together for 18 years, their last olympics and they finally won gold! And NOW Lindsey Vonn has won her gold medal!

The downside: I'm getting no school work done. Woops. Oh well, the olympics aren't on every year, ha!

Have a great week y'all!! And.... GO USA!!!!

Erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay! I love the olympics too! it doesn't matter who you are, everyone can come together and love the olympics :)