Friday, February 5, 2010

Rainy Afternoons.

It's not the afternoon anymore and my battery is about to die so I thought I'd post really fast! It was soooo rainy today! My backyard literally looked like a lake! Poor Marley didn't even want to go outside because of all the standing water! He came in and he was soaking wet up to his belly! Needless to say, I didn't do anything today except, you guessed it, nursing work!

I did go out to dinner with my mom tonight and that was fun:) Then we came home and watched The Dead Poet's Society. It is such a good movie and we had a good time watching it together!

My life is so boring these days I feel like I have nothing to blog about except nursing work or sitting around relaxing on the weekends! I'm sorry haha! But I'll bore you no longer--I'm going to bed! Have a wonderful (and hopefully dry!) night! :)

Erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

poor little marley needs a rain boot for his whole body!