Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Recap

This past weekend, I went down to Greenville to spend some quality time with David :) I got there Friday night and we could not find anything for dinner to save our life! We eventually went to Trader Joe's, got some wine, chips, salsa, hummus, and a frozen chicken meal. We turned on some Zac Brown pandora and hooked it up to the surround sound and had a fabulous time singing and fixing dinner together. It was the best night :)


Satuday, David and I went to the gym and I ran 3 miles without stopping!! (Proud of myself!) We also went to Lowe's and Target to start picking out stuff for our registry :) I always really enjoy getting to spend time with my boy and this weekend was no exception.

Saturday night, we went downtown with my MOH and her boyfriend. It was so nice to catch up with my bestest! We went to a place called Takosushi which was delicious! We caught up on a lot of what has been going on and reminisced about the past as well :)
We went to High Cotton for drinks but wanted to have a little more fun so we went to a club down the street and partied well into the morning. It was a much needed night out with great friends! I think I can get through the rest of the semester now, haha ;)


I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

TJ's is always the best place for wine and snacks:) Looks like a great weekend!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! And sometimes, nights in just making dinner are the most fun!

Sadie Derstein said...

sounds like a perfect little weekend! :)