Not as late as last week's post, but almost! I have been fairly busy all day. I babysit for a family with twin boys on Wednesdays and didn't get done until 3:30pm there. Then I had a doctor's appointment at 4pm and didn't leave there until 5...only then to head over to support my friend Leslie as the president of our nursing club at school! The club hosted a dinner so I went to hang out for a bit.
I got home, fully intent on updating and when the police came. They were packing our street. My sweet, elderly neighbor was missing. He went on a walk at 1pm and hadn't been heard from since. The fire department showed up, the helicopter was searching with it's headlight and police from 3 counties over were showing up to search. So, all of that trumped my Wedding Wednesday!
Praise the Lord, they did eventually find him walking towards home a few miles away :) I can rest easy tonight!
That being said, there really isn't that much to update on today!
- Our engagement pictures are scheduled! Assuming the weather cooperates (please pray that it does!!), we will be taking those babies on February 20th! This is something I have really, really been looking forward to so I hope everything goes according to plan!
- I'm so excited because our pictures will be taken at Clemson! That's where David and I met and I just think it's so fitting :)
- Bridesmaid's should be ordering their dresses! I sent out the e-mail over the weekend so hopefully they are getting on top of that...
- The search is still on for shoes. For me and the bridesmaids.
- Oh! I've decided to try my hand at making my own garter--haha! I'll let you know how that turns out ;)
This is my final bridesmaid to introduce! I'm kind of sad I don't have anymore! Maybe I'll do David's groomsen next??
If you can't tell from the picture, Susan is David's sister--aka my soon to be sister-in-law!
She is such a sweet girl and very outgoing. She graduated from UGA and is finishing up her first year as a 3rd grade teacher! (And she is doing a fantastic job, I might add!) We don't see each other often, but when we do, we have a blast! So far, I think my favorite memory has been rooming together at the beach last summer!
We stayed up late into the night talking about everything and we got really close :) I feel very lucky to be getting such a great sister and friend. And I know she'll make a great aunt to my future kiddos! She already is to Marley and Jovie! I'm glad she'll be up there with me as I marry into her wonderful family!