Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Surprise!

Surprise! A Tuesday post! My life seems so boring during nursing school and I just hate to update everyday "Today I went to school. Then I came home and read until it was time to go to bed." And literally that's what my life consists of these days :)

Unfortunately, my school has decided to make some changes this LAST semester and I'm in the middle of trying to get everything figured out! Needless to say, it's brought on a lot of anxiety and tears. Frustrating!

I have 95 days until graduation so I'm just holding on to the hope that I make it! This is a short post, but I'll leave you with some of the things that are keeping me sane right now ;)


A whole lot of this yummy stuff!

So ready for some of this warm weather...and beautiful color!

Still enjoying being engaged...I only get to be engaged for another 7 1/2 months! :)


Love, love, love spending time with this hot athlete!


And of course this sweet, sweet boy!

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Your dog always looks so sweet!

Unknown said...

I totally feel you. Just chant it, like a mantra- 95 more days, 95 more days.

And the being engaged thing does give ya a bit of fizz in your veins, huh? =)

Kelly Lynn said...

what kind of puppy is Marley?? He is too stinkin cute!