Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blonde Ambition

I changed my blog. I changed the way it looks. I changed its set-up. I even changed the name of it. I needed the change. (This coming from the girl who cannot deal with change without shedding tears. I'm fine once the change happens and I've had time to adjust...but change is just so hard!) But I needed this one. And I love it!

David and I (well, mostly David!) worked on getting my blog just the way I wanted it this weekend! He's amazing on computer programs and he photoshopped this baby up for me! :) I told him he should go in to blog designing ;)

Obviously, you can see from my pictures that I have blonde hair. Now I've added "ambitious" into the mix ;) Well, I think it's always been there, I'm just embracing it. I have a lot of things I want to do and accomplish in my life and I'm bringing you along with me for the ride!

One thing that might have you confused is my title--what exactly does "hair twirler" mean?? Those of you who know me in person know exactly what this means :) Since before I had hair (I was 2 before I actually had hair...) I would fall asleep twirling my finger on the top of my head. I don't know why, I guess it helped me get to sleep better? But as my hair started growing, it started twirling around my finger and through my whole 23 years of life, I have had this terrible hair twirling habit. I've tried many times to stop twirling my hair and my mom has made fun of me for it before (although, now I think she's resolved to the fact that I will be a hair twirler until the day I die! Ha!) I don't mind the hair twirling and I do it all. the. time. I didn't think it was a problem until I was preparing for a big interview my senior year of high school and my teacher called me out in class for it! She said I better put my hair up for the interview haha! But I had no idea I was twirling my hair until she mentioned it. It's sad, I know ha! Anyway, some may consider it a bad habit (I don't!) but it's not going anywhere, so now I've incorporated it into my blog:)

I hope you all will stick with me on my new ambitious journeys and maybe we'll pick up some new followers along the way! What do you think of my new look??

No comments: