I thought I'd join up with lowercase letters this week! Y'all know I'm all about the random posts so why not?! :)
1. I've decided to train for a half marathon in November. Crazy? I think so. Thanks to this girl:
(Can I just say that this is the cutest picture ever?? V, I didn't even know I had it on my computer!! I just love you guys:)!!)
Love. her. to. death. Hey running partner! ;)
2. Picking a cereal at the grocery store is hard for me. I literally will stand there for 10 minutes going back and forth. My brain wants one that's healthy...my body wants one that's, well...not so much. Know who wins??
Yep...that's a nice bowl of not so healthy goodness right there :)
3. I'm currently sitting here with a long sleeve t-shirt on and a Clemson blanket over my legs. I do realize it's 500 degrees outside. I'm just trying to hurry fall up a bit...I'm fairly positive the groundhog has been scorched to death by this summer.
4. Hello to my new blog friend, Caroline! She's a fellow nursing senior just like me!! Go check her out :)
5. I'm going to go be crafty now. Or take a nap.
Enjoy your Monday :)