Monday, August 23, 2010

Misc. Monday


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


I thought I'd join up with lowercase letters this week! Y'all know I'm all about the random posts so why not?! :)

1. I've decided to train for a half marathon in November. Crazy? I think so. Thanks to this girl:
(Can I just say that this is the cutest picture ever?? V, I didn't even know I had it on my computer!! I just love you guys:)!!)
Love. her. to. death. Hey running partner! ;)

2. Picking a cereal at the grocery store is hard for me. I literally will stand there for 10 minutes going back and forth. My brain wants one that's healthy...my body wants one that's, well...not so much. Know who wins??

Yep...that's a nice bowl of not so healthy goodness right there :)

3. I'm currently sitting here with a long sleeve t-shirt on and a Clemson blanket over my legs. I do realize it's 500 degrees outside. I'm just trying to hurry fall up a bit...I'm fairly positive the groundhog has been scorched to death by this summer.

4. Hello to my new blog friend, Caroline! She's a fellow nursing senior just like me!! Go check her out :)

5. I'm going to go be crafty now. Or take a nap.

Enjoy your Monday :)

2 comments:

Scuba Wife Life said...

stopping by for misc. monday! Your blog is super cute! :) I am your newest follower! :)

a life of color said...

Yay I am so happy I discovered your blog! I can't wait to keep up with you through your last bit of nursing school :)