Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Have I Been Up To?

I haven't updated in a while! I have thoroughly been enjoying my nice break. No worrying about passing the NCLEX, no worrying about finding a job, no worrying about homework...it's been nice! So what have I been up to?

  • I've been doing a lot of this: My mom and I have been watching all of the Harry Potter movies to get ready for the last movie coming out in July. I think I'm pretty lucky to have grown up in the world of Harry Potter :) (I used to dress up in my mom's black graduation gown and play with a pointer as a wand...I am not ashamed.)
  • My mom and I also started working on wedding programs...I can't believe my wedding is less than 3 months away!
  • I am loving Pinterest! I didn't understand it at the beginning but I can't get enough of it now! I found a very cute nail style using newspaper clippings and it didn't turn out fantastic but I think with some practice it will be very cute! I couldn't get a picture of it, though. Ugh.
  • Not only am I loving pinterest, I'm loving the styles I've been finding on there! I've decided I need a huge shopping spree, haha! I loved all of the yellow and gray outfits so when I was at Target and ran across a cute yellow cardigan with rosettes...I had to buy it! This is what I wore today: I loved the white shorts and how the yellow and gray looked! I might need some cute jewelry though... :)
  • Marley has been busy napping today. Doesn't he look precious? His ears stick up even when he sleeps, haha.
  • I also took pictures in all of my "party" dresses so that I can match up my jewelry and also make it easy to look for jewelry when I'm out shopping. Having a picture of the neckline will hopefully make it easier to find jewelry that will match!
The power has gone off twice while I've tried to update blogger, haha! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow and gray! It looks so good on your with your hair! : )
-Ashley

PS-Apparently blogger is having issues with commenting. In order for other google users to comment, you have to change your settings so that your comments appear in a new pop-up window rather than embedded in the post. That's why I have to comment anonymously! : )