Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Craft Complete!


Blah! Being sick is no fun at all! But I'm feeling better now so all's well here:) So well in fact, that I finished my craft I told you about in a blog post a few days ago! You guys had some GREAT guesses, but no one guessed right!

I am not talented enough yet to make an apron! Ha! But thanks for thinking I might know enough to make one ;)

Here is the final product!

What do you think?? It definitely isn't perfect, but I don't think the flaws are that noticeable, I like it!

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

great job Erin! You are so crafty!!

Southern Cinderella said...

I just love the ruffle on that pillowcase! Such a cute fabric combo! Great Job!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I wish I knew how to do that! I love it!