Friday, May 14, 2010

PIcture Perfect


I honestly don't think I'm ever going to get better! I wasn't sick at all this whole past semester and now that it's over I've been sick 3 times! First I had a stomach bug, then I had strep, and now I have a sinus infection. I'm just completely miserable:( Hopefully though, my antibiotics will kick the sinus infection in the butt too, like it did the strep. But that's why you haven't heard much from me lately. I do have some stuff to talk about tonight, though!

First things first, Katie over at The Adventures of Katie and Josh tagged me in a fun little picture game! Katie has a great blog and an especially fun iPhoto Friday which I just love, so you should go check her out when you get a chance! Here are the rules:

1. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post the story behind that picture.
4. Challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

Okay, so here is my picture:
This was 2005, my freshman year of college! I rushed fall semester and was invited to join ADPi (ps- love all my sisters out there!) In ADPi, your big sister is called your "diamond" and for our diamond reveal we were given a key in a parking lot full of cars with the windows blocked out so we couldn't see in them! We had to take the key and go around to all the different cars and our key led us to are diamond! And this is my diamond--isn't she beautiful? Meg was such a great diamond! And I'm dressed up because we had a mixer that night! Such fun memories:)

I'd love to see the pictures for the following bloggers!


Okay, on to another topic. I pretty much laid around all day because was just not feeling very well. David invited one of his work buddies over for dinner tonight so we cooked out steaks, zucchini and onions, and corn. It was so delicious and the weather was so nice! Dennis (David's friend) brought a soccer ball so the boys (including Marley!) went out to play!
After we finished dinner, I cleaned up and made some chocolate chip cookies while the boys kicked the soccer ball around in the yard some more! Marley wasn't invited this time, but no worries, he found his own "boy" stuff to do. I'm sorry if you think it's vulgar, but I just think he's so cute so I had to video him:) He got a little embarrassed...which I think is self-explanatory after you watch the video!! Ha!


PS- the tiger is my stuffed animal!

Now we are just all laying around watching Family Guy--well the guys are--and I'm updating my blog! (Which I know y'all are all so appreciative for right?? Ha!) I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

what a fun way to find out your diamond! :)

A Wedding Story said...

Cute pic! Fun tag!