Thursday, March 5, 2009

The One Where It's Almost My Birthday!

Ahhh, what a feeling to be relaxed!  Thursdays are good days for me.  I have class from 8 am - 12pm and then I'm done.  And classes were canceled Tuesday morning because of the weather, so today was the first day this week that I've been to those classes.  I did have an exam in Psychology today, but....I'm not that worried about it.  I also had to go back to the micro lab to do some observations on our milk plates from yesterday.  That didn't take too long, so I was home by about 12:30.  I had lunch, played with Marley, and...took a 2 hour nap!  It was fabulous!  I felt extremely refreshed when I woke up and was in a "baking" mood.  Soooo I went to the grocery store and picked up some apples to make an apple crisp!  My plan to bake got put on hold when my lovely, lovely roommate Jessica came home and asked if I wanted to go on a walk.  Being the first nice day we have had in a while, of course I said yes!  We hooked our puppies up to their leashes and headed around the neighborhood.  Let me tell you, Marley LOVES to go on walks.  I have never seen a dog enjoy a walk more than Marley does.  I think it's because he doesn't get to go outside very often since we don't have a fence, and it's a new experience for him.  Either way, it's precious.  
For dinner tonight, I decided on chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.  Jess and Jake decided to join me.  After dinner I mixed up the apple crisp and it is currently cooling on the counter:)  I can't wait!  I bought some Mayfield vanilla ice cream to go along with it...MmMmm.... I know you are jealous!  Needless to say, this afternoon and evening have been very relaxing and it has been wonderful.  I'll leave you with that:)

P.S.- How about Michael Jackson making a comeback?....and a pink dolphin? Crazyyyy. 

No comments: