Hi all:) Welcome to my blog. I'm kind of new to the whole "blog" scene so bear with me! (I say "kind" of new because I posted a blog while I was studying abroad in Belgium this past summer! You can visit it here if you're interested!) Anyway, I'm not quite sure what to do or write about so I'm sorry if it's boring. I guess I'll start by listing a few things about myself, so you can get to know me:
1) I'm a senior at Clemson University
2) After graduating, I'm going to nursing school to get my BSN
3) I have the SWEETEST puppy in the world- Marley Tucker. He's a yorkipoo with
big ears...he looks like a gremlin:)
4) I have been dating the same guy for 2 years. His name is David.
5) My family is very important to me. I love spending time with them...which
doesn't happen very often anymore since I'm "all grown up."
6) I had jaw surgery in December for an open bite that was causing health
issues...needless to say I look slightly different now and I'm still getting
used to my new image.
7) My mom is one of my best friends...she knows pretty much everything about
8) I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve at all times, which can be good or bad!
9) I'm pretty sure none of my friends "blog" and if they do I don't know about it!
10) Christmas has been my favorite time of year since my very first Christmas.
Well...I'm leaving you with those 10 things about me. It's a whopping 10:30 pm on a Friday night and I'm pooped. So I'm going to bed:) Hopefully I'll get the chance to write tomorrow and I promise I'll try to make it more interesting! Have a wonderful night!